STONIER KBS WINE CLUB
Now Stonier is back in local family ownership, we felt it was time to restart the historic wine club that Brian started in the 80’s…albeit with a new name. KBS Wine Club is named after the founder of Stonier (Kenneth) Brian Stonier.
As a member of the KBS Wine Club you will receive 3 deliveries of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir a year - 6 bottles per shipment (2 shipments for 2023 as outlined below). The shipments will be a blend of new releases and back vintage wines that are not available to the general public. Not only are the wines special, there is a 20% discount built into the pack pricing. Outside of the shipments, as a member you will also be able to purchase any other Stonier wines with a 15% club discount. This will also include opportunities to purchase limited release wines not available to the public.
Club Members will receive:
- 3 shipments per year (2 in 2023), of 6 wines each, selected by our wine making team to best represent the vintage and what is drinking well.
- 20% discount built into pack prices (25-30% for 2023 packs!) and 15% off additional wine orders
- Free shipping within Australia for orders of 6 bottles or more
- 2 invitations (for 2 guests) per year to our annual release event at the winery
- 4 x complimentary tour & tastings at the winery per year
- Early access to new release or back vintage wines
June 2023 Shipment:
2 x 2022 Reserve Chardonnay RRP $70 each
2 x 2022 Reserve Pinot Noir RRP $100 each
2 x 2013 Stonier Family Pinot Noir RRP $75 each
RRP $540, KBS Club Member Price $384
October 2023 Shipment:
2 x 2019 Gainsborough Park Chardonnay RRP $65
1 x 2020 KBS Chardonnay RRP $65 each
2 x 2021 WWB (Windmill Whole Bunch) Pinot Noir RRP $75 each
1 x 2015 WWB Pinot Noir RRP $75 each
RRP $420, KBS Club Member Price $336
If you want to discuss the option of a bespoke pack please give our cellar door team a call to discuss on (03) 5989 8300 or email email@example.com